Student Visas

Unlock Your Path to Australia’s Prosperous Future with General Skilled Migration Visas!

in Australia are designed for international students who wish to undertake study in Australian educational institutions. These visas are the gateway to a world-class education system.
They cater to a diverse range of educational pursuits from primary and secondary school to vocational education and training, higher education, postgraduate research, and non-award courses.

Benefits of this Visas

  • Access to Quality Education: Study in some of the world’s leading educational institutions.
  • Work Rights: Most student visas allow for part-time work, enabling students to gain work experience and manage living expenses.
  • Healthcare Access: Eligibility for Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC).
  • Opportunity for Post-Study Work: Some visas offer pathways to post-study work visas.
  • Inclusion of Dependents: Allows family members to accompany the student to Australia.
  • Multicultural Environment: Study in a diverse and multicultural setting.
  • Possibility for Further Visa Options: Potential pathways to other visa types post-study.

Student Visa (Subclass 500)

This visa allows you to participate in an eligible course of study in Australia. It also permits limited work hours and can include family members.

Student Guardian Visa (Subclass 590)

For parents or guardians to accompany a minor studying in Australia. It does not allow for the guardian to work.

Training Visa (Subclass 407)

This is for people who want to undertake occupational training in Australia, which can include workplace-based training.

Post-Study Work Stream (Subclass 485)

A temporary visa for international students who have recently graduated with skills and qualifications relevant to specific occupations Australia needs.

Eligibility Requirements:

While eligibility criteria may vary depending on the specific visa subclass, common requirements for GSM visas typically include:

  • Enrollment in a Course of Study: Proof of enrollment in a recognized educational institution.
  • Welfare Arrangements (for younger students): Arrangements for accommodation, support, and general welfare.
  • English Language Proficiency: Evidence of sufficient English language skills.
  • Financial Capacity: Proof of sufficient funds to cover tuition, living costs, and travel.
  • Health Insurance: Must maintain adequate health insurance for the duration of the stay.
  • Genuine Temporary Entrant (GTE) Requirement: Demonstrate a genuine intention to stay in Australia temporarily.
  • Health and Character: Must meet the health and character requirements.
  • Age Requirements: Certain age restrictions apply, particularly for the guardian visa.

Application Processes:

Confirmation of Enrollment (CoE): Obtain a CoE from your Australian education provider.

Visa Application: Submit an application with all necessary documentation.

Health and Character Checks: Undergo necessary health examinations and character assessments.

Visa Assessment: The application is assessed by the immigration department.

Decision and Arrival: Wait for the decision on your application, and upon approval, make arrangements to arrive in Australia.

Processing times can vary depending on the visa subclass and individual circumstances, ranging from a few weeks to several months.

Yes, most student visas allow for part-time work, but there are restrictions on the number of hours you can work.

The required level varies by institution and course but generally includes an IELTS score or equivalent.

Yes, certain subclasses allow for family members to accompany you to Australia.

You must demonstrate that you have sufficient funds to cover tuition fees, living expenses, and travel costs.

The GTE requirement assesses whether your intention to stay in Australia is temporary for the purpose of study.

Yes, but you must maintain enrollment in a registered course and inform immigration about any changes.

You need to have Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) for the duration of your visa.

Extensions are possible, but you may need to apply for a new visa depending on your circumstances.

Depending on your qualifications and circumstances, you may be eligible for post-study work visas or other visa types.

Need Help?

Hotline : 0433 117 305

Social info :

VEMW by Number

Empowering Dreams Down Under. Our Impact by the Numbers in Education and Migration Services

0 +

Successful Admission

0 +

Successful Visa Applications

0 +

Number of Clients